Pun it up & Best Comedy Tickets contest Terms and Conditions
Punitup.com or Pun It Up or PIU here and after known as “punitup.com”
Best Comedy Tickets or bestcomedytickets.com or BCT here and after known as “BCT”
Winning comedy tickets here and after known as ‘’the contest”
- This free prize contest (winning comedy tickets) (“Comedy tickets”) is open to everyone aged 18 or over or with permission of their parents or legal guardian.
- Entry to the contest is subject to these rules and any instructions set out in the comedy ticket details.
- This contest is limited to one entry per person.
- To be entered into the contest you must be registered with “punitup.com”
- The winner will be contacted by punitup.com by email within 14 days. Only the prize winner will be contacted personally.
- The prize consists of two comedy club tickets.
- Winner can only choose comedy clubs affiliated with BCT
- Punitup.com is not responsible for comedy clubs not in your area nor will punitup.com compensate expenses incurred by traveling to the comedy club of choice.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize which is not transferable.
- BCT terms & conditions apply to the prize.
- You must be over 18 years old or accompanied by an adult to enter comedy clubs affiliated with BCT
- Punitup.com’s decision on all matters affecting this contest is final and legally binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Punitup.com and no other party will choose the winner. Ratings will be taken into account.
- Punitup.com reserves the right to terminate or suspend the prize draw at any time.
- By entering this contest, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to punitup.com for the purposes of the administration of the contest and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- Punitup.com reserves the right to publish the prize winner’s name and/or picture for future publicity and promotions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Dutch law and the courts of The Netherlands shall have exclusive jurisdiction.